Tell Us How We Can Help
We extend our deepest sympathy for the loss of your child. Please know you are not alone. Take the first step here and tell us your story.
Who is Eligible?
Eligible gift recipients must meet these criteria at the time of application:
- Are parents or legal guardians grieving the death of a child ages 20 weeks gestation to dependents in young adulthood (up to 26 years of age)
- Experienced the death of their child within the last 18 months
- Currently live in Minnesota
- Have a current and specific financial need directly related to the loss of the child. Assistance may be granted for things such as:
- Individual/family counseling
- Funeral or cremation services
- Burial or headstone costs
- Medical bills
- Other living expenses
Our gift approval team meets weekly to review all open applications. Once your application is submitted, a foundation representative will reach out to you as soon as possible. Completion of application does not guarantee payment or approval.
We strongly encourage parents or legal guardians to complete the application. This can be done with assistance from a referrer, family member or friend.
All gift proceeds are paid directly to 3rd party vendors. The BeliEve Foundation does not provide funds directly to an applicant.
The BeliEve Foundation does not provide direct counseling, crisis counseling or emergency services.